I love to create
I always have and I’m certain I always will. Sometimes I enjoy recreating what I see, other times the things I imagine and often a combination of the two. The important thing is that I am creating! I find a great sense of joy, peace and fulfillment when I’m making art. There’s also excitement as I finish one artwork and begin the next one, or two or three.
It’s impossible to limit myself with all of the wonderful materials available to artists these days. I use oils, acrylics, watercolours, coloured pencils, graphite and sometimes mix them together to create something different.
I love Jesus, my husband Andrew (an amazing photographer), and our teenage son (who’s growing into an inspiring young man).
We live in the city of Geelong, Australia.
I’m a current member of the Australian Society of Coloured Pencil Artists Inc.
Materials I use
– Winsor & Newton Artists’ Oils
– Gamblin Artists Oils
– Liquin Original
– Gamsol Odourless Mineral Spirit
– Derivan Matisse Flow Acrylics
– Liquitex Basics
– Liquitex Professional Gesso
– Sennelier L’Aquarelle Artists Watercolour Pans
– Caran d’Ache Luminance
– Faber-Castell Polychromos
– Derwent Graphic Pencils
– 0.7 2B Mechanical Pencil
– Putty Eraser
– Fredrix Watercolour Canvas
– Fredrix NatureCore Board
– Ampersand Gessobord
– Wood/MDF Panels
– Arches Smooth 300gsm Watercolour Paper
– Fabriano Artistico 300gsm Watercolour Paper
– Mi-Tientes Pastel Paper
– Art Spectrum Colourfix Paper
Watch me paint and draw
I started a YouTube channel to share my art processes and encourage other artists in their work. There are over 60 art videos to watch right now!
Let’s work together
I’m open for commissions in styles and subjects similar to those you find in my gallery. Please email me with your idea: email@example.com
Connect with me
- Article “Working on Coloured Paper,” published in Colored Pencil Magazine, September 2016.
- Artwork published in CP Hidden Treasures – Volume III, June 2016.
- Featured in Ann Kullberg’s COLOR magazine, May 2016.
- Featured in Colored Pencil Magazine, April 2016.