I’m an Australian artist of fantasy, surrealism and portraiture, specializing in digital art, watercolours, coloured pencils, acrylics & oils.
When I’m not painting you’ll find me writing fantasy novels with a touch, no, a LOT of romance. HEAs are where it’s at (happily ever after). Also, NaNoWriMo is one of the best things to happen to the writing community!
I love Jesus, my husband Andrew (an amazing photographer), our teenage son (who’s growing into an inspiring young man), and our crazy but lovable cat, Flynn.
We live in the city of Geelong, Australia.
I’m a current member of the Australian Society of Coloured Pencil Artists Inc.
Let’s work together
Do you have an original character you’d like a portrait of? Or something else you’d like painted? I’m open for commissions! See this page for more information.
Watch me paint and draw
I started a YouTube channel to share my art processes and encourage other artists in their work. There are 70 art videos to watch right now!
Materials I use
– Wacom Intuos 3
– Winsor & Newton Artists’ Oils
– Gamblin Artists Oils
– Liquin Original
– Gamsol Odourless Mineral Spirit
– Derivan Matisse Flow Acrylics
– Liquitex Basics
– Liquitex Professional Gesso
– Sennelier L’Aquarelle Artists Watercolour Pans
– Winsor & Newton Designers Gouache
– Caran d’Ache Luminance
– Faber-Castell Polychromos
– Fredrix Watercolour Canvas
– Fredrix NatureCore Board
– Ampersand Gessobord
– Wood/MDF Panels
– Arches Smooth 300gsm Watercolour Paper
– Fabriano Artistico 300gsm Watercolour Paper
– Mi-Tientes Pastel Paper
– Art Spectrum Colourfix Paper
- Article “Working on Coloured Paper,” published in Colored Pencil Magazine, September 2016.
- Artwork published in CP Hidden Treasures – Volume III, June 2016.
- Featured in Ann Kullberg’s COLOR magazine, May 2016.
- Featured in Colored Pencil Magazine, April 2016.
Connect with me