I make art.
Sometimes I paint portraits and other times my work is based more in fantasy and surrealism. Whatever the subject, I’m always creating!
With all of the wonderful materials available to artists these days, it’s difficult to limit myself to one medium – so I use several! Specialising in oils, acrylics, watercolours and coloured pencils, I pick and choose media to suit each artwork. My goal is to create something unique every time I paint or draw.
I love Jesus, my husband Andrew (an amazing photographer), and our teenage son (who’s growing into an inspiring young man).
We live in the city of Geelong, Australia.
I’m a current member of the Australian Society of Coloured Pencil Artists Inc.
Let’s work together
I’m open for commissions in styles and subjects similar to those you find in my gallery. See the Commissions page for more information on ordering and prices.
Watch me paint and draw
I started a YouTube channel to share my art processes and encourage other artists in their work. There are over 60 art videos to watch right now!
Materials I use
– Winsor & Newton Artists’ Oils
– Gamblin Artists Oils
– Liquin Original
– Gamsol Odourless Mineral Spirit
– Derivan Matisse Flow Acrylics
– Liquitex Basics
– Liquitex Professional Gesso
– Sennelier L’Aquarelle Artists Watercolour Pans
– Winsor & Newton Designers Gouache
– Caran d’Ache Luminance
– Faber-Castell Polychromos
– Fredrix Watercolour Canvas
– Fredrix NatureCore Board
– Ampersand Gessobord
– Wood/MDF Panels
– Arches Smooth 300gsm Watercolour Paper
– Fabriano Artistico 300gsm Watercolour Paper
– Mi-Tientes Pastel Paper
– Art Spectrum Colourfix Paper
- Article “Working on Coloured Paper,” published in Colored Pencil Magazine, September 2016.
- Artwork published in CP Hidden Treasures – Volume III, June 2016.
- Featured in Ann Kullberg’s COLOR magazine, May 2016.
- Featured in Colored Pencil Magazine, April 2016.
Connect with me